Son Huguet appeared in documents for the first time in the 16th century, described as a possession from the year 1491.
The farm belonged to the Counts of Montenegro until its sale in the 19th century, when the estate was divided into 8 different parts.
The original house was indeed divided into 5 equal parts, but the original foundation stone facade and the supporting walls are preserved inside.
Today Son Huguet occupies the first two houses, one of which was most recently the old country school to which the children of this area came to class. We obtained as good as possible the basic structure of the building, to preserve and maintain charm and ambiance as well as the roots of his era.